ART for KIDS
ART COURSES for children aged between 3-12 years.
ART FOR KIDS [FUN PLAY CREATIVE].
In art lessons, children will learn to use their imagination and creativity to work in many art forms including drawing, painting and sculpture made of paper collage. Children can spend their time usefully as well as improving their concentration. Furthermore, Children will have the knowledge of English and math through the learning of our art courses.
Art curriculum is divided into five sessions, which will be taught together.
Drawing: In this session, our art teachers will teach your child how to paint and draw. For children who just started drawing will start from stroking. Then the teacher will let the children use their own imagination to draw. After that, Children will be introduced to the shape and contours to be drawn on the basis of further advanced level.
Coloring: In this session, children will practice using several colors including water color, color posters, Color Magic, crayons, acrylic paint. After that, your child will learn how to color. Noted that all of our colors are all Non-toxic colors, which will not contain any chemicals ingredient that will cause your child a side effect or harm the skin.
Clay Work: In this session, children will learn how to sculpt a clay oil using [Non-toxic] with various colors. This session will practice your child hands muscle exercise.
Paper Activity: In this session, children will learn about paper collage, folding, and crumpling. We will used colored paper, tissue paper, and magazine paper.
The Creative Inventor: In this session, children will work the invention made of various materials such as milk cans, boxes, and other causes of creativity.
Benefits of leanging Art
- Small muscle development
- Promote and develop creativity
- Communication gets better among friends
- Training the mind to have such patience, generosity, and responsibility
- Encourage a cheerful mood
- Create enjoyment and Admiring the beauty of arts as well as realization of the value of art
- Building confidence in self-expression for children.
- Promote adaptation to the activity as well.
- Trained to use their spare time to good use.
- Developing creativity and imagination